Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother’s Day to all the Moms Out There!

On this beautiful Mother’s Day, I reflect on how incredibly lucky I am. I  know everyone says this, but I am simply the luckiest daughter there is. My mom has been there for me every step of the way – when I’m sick, reading to me ever since I could remember, and always answering the phone to tell me that I’m not going crazy about whatever silly thing has got me all riled up (even when it was during her work day and I’m sure she was under deadline).

She has shown me how you can manage a crazy household, save for all the things her kids want, and still be an amazing attorney with a pretty important job. I can’t imagine a better model of what it is to be a working mom.

We’ve always had fun together. I can remember road trips with the family and visits to family over the years. And now that we’re older, we can vacation together even more. Spain, Gibraltar, Morocco, Disney World, who knows where we will end up next? I can only imagine what our next adventure will be!

 

Happy Mother’s Day, Mom!

IMG_5361

1 comment: