Saturday, December 20, 2014

Adventures in Saturday Evening Musings

This whole blogging thing is kind of amazing - I get to write about what is going on in my life, read about other people's adventures and make wonderful connections. I've even met some of my blogger friends in real life and attended concerts (hi Sonya!) as well as the St. Louis bloggers who get together every quarter for dinner and drinks (gals, are up for January?).

I even received a Christmas card from a few of those lovely STL bloggers. What amazing ladies I've been able to meet through blogging!

So when a few of them started getting products and tagging #influenster, I just had to figure out what was up! Liz from ellieandaddie.com sent me a link and I signed up. 

And I just got my first box! It's the #FrostyVoxBox - and boy am I love with some of this stuff! Husband had opened the box when I got home, and the first thing we did was try the Fruit Vines® Bites. I'm in love with licorice and even with all the chocolate around for Christmas, it was the perfect snack after a really long day at work. We are going to be getting more of them later!
 
One of the other items I was really excited to see was the EcoTools hairbrush! How did Influenster know that I needed a new brush? This one is coming with me on the Grand Winter Adventure in a few days. 
 
And need I mention the tea? We visited the Celestial Seasonings factory a few years ago when we were in Colorado and had so much fun. It's one of my favorite brands of tea so the holiday version was lovely!
 
There are a bunch of other things but given that we have this crazy holiday coming up, I'm hoping I'll have a chance to use some of the other stuff in the box in the new year.
 
DISCLOSURE: I received the products described above complimentary to test and/or review. All opinions are my own.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you got your first box so quickly, free stuff is always so fun! ;) And I'm so glad we've met and become friends too! I think a January get together sounds wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm so glad we finally met and attended that concert. We need to get together again.

    ReplyDelete