Friday, May 30, 2014

The 2014 Directive–May Wrap Up

It’s the end of May and I haven’t had a soda since last month. It’s actually surprisingly easy to do, until this past week when I started craving soda.

It hasn’t helped me lose any weight since I haven’t been really following a diet the past few weeks but still, I think I’m feeling better. I haven’t given up caffeine but not having soda has made me feel like I’ve accomplished something this month.

With the next month, I think I’ll continue without the soda and come up with another goal to focus on.

How is your month wrapping up?

1 comment:

  1. This sounds exactlly like me this month! I quit soda and back in March started an attempt to shed some pounds and it never happened. Mostly because I didn't change my eating. I'm hoping after our trip that I can get serious about changing our eating. K & I both need to do it.

    ReplyDelete