Monday, May 12, 2014

The 2014 Directive–May

I'm working along with a few other bloggers on these directives along with Jessica from Kate and Trudy. More info on the Directive is here.








Kate & Trudy The 2014 Directive

So April just flew by, didn't it? I managed to get three things done from my master to do list - I organized under the sink and a few other things that I can't remember but I know I did!

May is almost half gone and I'm just now updating my directive. But since the beginning of the month, I haven't had any soda. I used to have at least diet one per day but with this month's directive, I'm going to focus on giving up all soda, regardless of regular or diet. I  have also started putting in at least 45 minutes on the treadmill each morning and both of these things together are making me feel really good.

Here's to going a full month without soda! Notice I didn't say caffeine - that I'm still getting through my daily coffee. Not sure if I'll ever be able to give that one up!

What's on your agenda for May?

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're participating this month again and that you linked up :)
    You're doing so awesome giving up soda and I definitely couldn't give up coffee either. Great work getting on the treadmill too. Glad it's making you feel great. YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I decided to drop the soda too this month. I'm actually surprised I've made it. I made sure to buy lots of tea and lemonade to drink because I need something other than water.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you on giving up soda - that can be tough! What's on deck for next month? xoxo - Natalie

    ReplyDelete