Wednesday, February 20, 2013

A New Start

This is a new day, and a new adventure awaits.

My husband finished law school in December and is currently studying for the bar exam at the end of the month (yup, it’s pretty stressed around our house right now!). He starts his professional gig in March and boy, is that exciting to say!

I’ve been blogging for a few years at actingadult.blogspot.com now but after a few years of not being involved with theatre, it just seemed strange to continue under that banner.

Since I’m such a Disney fanatic, “I Want Adventure in the great wide somewhere” just stuck with me. I love the Beauty and the Beast and it seemed to be a great new theme to continue under.

So welcome and I hope you can join me on our future adventures, whatever and wherever they might be!

No comments:

Post a Comment