Tuesday, March 18, 2014

The 2014 Directive - March

I'm working along with a few other bloggers on these directives along with Jessica from Kate and Trudy. More info on the Directive is here.

Kate & Trudy The 2014 Directive

This is so very sad and not a good start to the year, but I’m still working on the January objective!

However, I have added an item for March beyond the scrapbooking 2013 goal.

I have been working on daily to dos for what seems like forever – clean the house in a timely manner, deal with the mail, do my daily physical therapy exercises for my back, work on the side business, all those things. I have the list in an app called RememberTheMilk which allows me to check it online and on my phone. It’s awesome. But I have these lists that are categorized in priority levels – 1, 2 and 3. It seems like everything gets pushed off to the next day because by 9 pm, I don’t want to do anything. So the objective for March is to actually get done what’s on the number one priority list. Every day. That means the five minute cleaning job, or the email that has to be responded to that night, or whatever. I am going to complete the number one priority item – and it’s been going well! Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment