Friday, March 21, 2014

Time flies when you’re having fun!

So the past few months have been fun. Here’s what’s been going on, thank you Project Life for my daily photo…

 

February…

02-03-2014

I had dinner with the most amazing St. Louis bloggers at the beginning of February. There’s quite a few who are expecting and one who has since delivered since this picture! Yay for babies!

02-04-2014

I’m in love with my Jamberry Nails. It takes a few times of putting them on to really get it figured out but I’m getting there! It’s cheaper than a manicure and I can do it while watching the Bachelor. All around a good time.

01-29-2014   02-05-2014

Meet Minnie the Mazda. She came home with us in January and by mid-February already had 500 miles. I put way too many miles on cars way too fast.

02-24-2014

Dates with my husband are the best. Dates at the beautiful Powell Hall are even better.

02-26-2014

It’s sad times when I drop one of the most expensive toys I own. Sad smile

 

March…

03-05-2014

My mama had a big birthday. She came to celebrate here in St. Louis. I took off three days in a row to play and had a blast.

03-07-2014

Verdi’s Requiem at the St. Louis Symphony Orchestra was wonderful.

 

03-10-2014

The snow is (almost) gone and it’s pretty enough to open up the sunroof in Minnie! YAY for sunshine!

03-17-2014

Three times at the gym in the past week is some kind of record. I’m starting to actually like working out, but my inner thighs may protest too much. But I’m having fun lifting weights with Husband and attending Zumba class.

 

******

 

What have you been up to the past two months?

2 comments:

  1. You've had a good couple of months! Even with a bad winter it's been busy around here too. I can't believe it's almost April!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm so glad you're blogging again. I've missed you! My goodness, you've been busy these days. I'm sure it's only going to get busier once it gets warmer too. We need to get another dinner date on the books soon!

    ReplyDelete